Subscribe to our new Flash Briefings for short, informed and actionable business tidbits several times a week. Learn, Lead, Lift, where you can think, act and inspire your way to greatness.
And instructions to get the alexa app:
- Download the Alexa / Open the Alexa app .
- Go to the settings menu
- Select Settings.
- Select Flash Briefing.
- Select Learn Lead Lift to add to your Flash Briefing.
To change the order of your selected news programs, select Edit.
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 23: DEI as bandaid July 31, 2020DEI as bandaidWendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 22: The real reason behind change resistance July 29, 2020If you see resistance to change in your organization, celebrate. That means people are engaging and paying attention. It's a good thing, if handled well.Wendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 21: Importance of down time--taking a few moments to breathe July 24, 2020Perpetual productivity doesn't exist. You must take down time in order to be more productive in your "on" time. This down time can look different for everyone. What does yours look like?Wendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 20: Your organization has a certain set of values; how will you make sure your employees live them? July 22, 2020Organizations need to identify and live their values to hire or promote the right employees. Are you able to quickly identify your values? If not, it might be time to revisit them.Wendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 19: Being heard above the "crowd" July 17, 2020Leaders have a voice, and often a big one. Speaking out about causes close to you is an important part of leadership. Are you doing your part?Wendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 18: Giving Employees Time to Volunteer July 15, 2020Looking for creative ways to keep employees engaged (and on the payroll)? Give them time to give back!Wendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 17: Why Leaders Have an Easier Time with Change July 8, 2020They’re part of the decisionThey have more processing timeWendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 16: How to Get Your Momentum Back July 2, 20202 quick-action tipsWendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 15: Momentum and Leadership June 30, 2020Are you making progress as a leader? (How do you know?) Find out what progress looks like in this short clip.Subscribe to our regular Flash Briefings for short, informed and actionable business tidbits. Learn, Lead, Lift, where you can think, act and inspire your way to greatness.Wendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 14: False Assumptions About Grit June 26, 2020Why efforts count twice in Duckworth’s equationsWendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 13: Skill Sets June 24, 2020Leaders need a certain set of skills in order to be successful, but without a set curriculum on leadership available to us we’re learning by trial and error. That’s not necessarily a bad thing. Listen in for more! Subscribe to our regular Flash Briefings for short, informed and actionable business tidbits. Learn, Lead, Lift, where […]Wendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 12: Recovering From Adversity Without Going Back to Status Quo June 19, 2020Adversity is part of the culture in the U.S., like it or not. It's inevitable that you lose that key client or you have a conflict with a team member. It's the way you react and move forward that determines how you move forward positively.Wendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 11: Emotional Intelligence June 17, 2020It's no longer okay to check your emotions at the door when you walk into the office; emotions are part of who we are as humans. Instead, start noticing your emotions in an effort to become a better leader.Wendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 10: Ready, Go, Set Leaders June 12, 2020Are you an action-taker? Someone who takes action before stopping to think about the implications of that action--or even before you have a plan? You’re a “ready - go - set” leader. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but listen in as I talk about the pros and cons of this type of leader.Wendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 9: Behaviors June 10, 2020There are many behaviors good leaders possess and express. Today I’m sharing the five behaviors that all leaders should have. Do you have them?Wendy Ryan